Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sweet Summer

I think it's officially safe to say that it is SUMMER!

I LOVE summer colors in fashion.  Bright pink, coral, turquoise, yellow, and of course red/navy combos!  So much color and so fun!  See below for an outfit I designed on http://www.polyvore.com/ which is a great example of my favorite summer colors! 


coral and turquoise combo




You can buy the 'Wrap is Poetry Dress in Coral" at our website by clicking here!

I think part of why I like these colors so much is that they remind me of summer days gone by and wonderful memories; I look at this outfit above and I think of evening dinners at local, seaside restaurants...and the colors alone make me think of the beach, pools, sunsets, music floating in the open air, summer weddings, and more.  So somehow, getting an outfit this year in these colors helps me feel connected to past summer bliss and also makes me feel excited about the new summer memories surely around the corner.

Here is another example of great summer colors....and we love them worn with white denim!

a nod to mod outfit




You can purchase this chevron dress in navy by clicking here or going to http://www.flourishboutique.com/
What are some of your favorite summer colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment